Löwenstark’s history in numbers
- Hartmut Deiwick becomes CEO and Group Managing Director at the beginning of 2020.
- Expansion of the central key-accounting approach to support our group-wide clients.
- Founding of Löwenstark Brand Marketing to expand our brand marketing services.
- 8 out of 12 months of home-office due to the global Covid-19 pandemic are managed with an outstanding commitment by employees. Processes are being further digitalised, workplaces fully converted to laptops, and Microsoft Teams introduced as a central solution. This will ensure a seamless service to our clients.
- Founding of Löwenstark Consulting to further expand the Löwenstark Group with Hendrik Herms as Managing Director.
- Launch of services in brand marketing, winning the first budgets for Franken Brunnen and Europa Park.
- Co-determination of the team by assembling an employee advisory board.
- Carsten Schurig and Jan-Hendrik Rauh were reappointed as Managing Directors of Löwenstark Online Marketing and Löwenstark Digital Solutions GmbH, respectively.
Hartmut Deiwick joins the group as the second Managing Director, taking over the operational units and services.
- The hiring of the 150th employee for the team.
- Winning international pitches with American Express, Novartis, and Mindfactory.
- Developing the 360° Online Marketing Cloud as the first business intelligence tool on the market.
- Donation to Doctors Without Borders in 2017 of €22,000, and in subsequent years to a current total of €61,110.
Expansion of on-site services for our customers in the D-A-CH area, with locations in Leipzig, Saarbrücken, Munich, and Berlin.
The Löwenstark Group has grown to four agencies. Specialists for reputation management (reputativ GmbH, Managing Director Alexander Hundeshagen) and social media marketing (neo.says.miau GmbH, Managing Director Nina Schwerdtfeger) were added.
- Acquisition of several major clients (Villeroy & Boch, German Youth Hostels, and EMAG).
- Development of our strong 360° online marketing approach.
- Founding of the first location in Halle/Saale.
- Move to new premises with 1,500 sqm in Braunschweig.
Expansion of online marketing services to include affiliate marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing.
- Celebrating 500 customers.
- The hiring of the 50th employee for the team.
- Move to new premises with 750sqm in Braunschweig.
- New premises in Braunschweig.
- Acquisition of several key accounts (Healthfood24 GmbH, Nebulus, and Deutsche BKK).
- Establishment of a central project management approach.
- “Internetagentur Löwenstark GmbH” becomes “Löwenstark Online Marketing GmbH” and “Löwenstark Digital Solutions GmbH” as full-service agencies in the field of online marketing and web applications.
- Celebrating 100 customers.
- The hiring of the 15th employee for the team.
- Development of our data-driven tool with which we would save an average of 20% in campaign costs for our clients.
- Expansion of online marketing services to include “search engine optimisation” and “search engine marketing.”
- Tim Aster joins the company as the second managing partner.
- Founding of the internet agency Löwenstark GmbH by Marian Wurm.
- Creation of the first company website (at that time with outstanding flash elements).
- Creation of the city portal “Wir-Sind-Braunschweig.de” as a way of placing regional companies in the search engine.
- The realisation of intranet applications for the major car manufacturers VW, Audi, and Daimler in Germany in cooperation with P3 consultancy.
- Establishment of the first foreign office during a Work & Travel trip to New Zealand. 😉
- Development of a comprehensive intranet application for the German Social Welfare Association (Sozialverband Deutschland, SoVD), including rollout for several branches.
- Marian Wurm (20 years old) developed his first online shop based on OS:Commerce with a team of freelance programmers from his home-office as a sideline to his training as a computer scientist.
- Founding of ITC-IT Consulting as a sole proprietorship.